So Steve came home on day 203 therefore I got nothing accomplished but I did have a great time. Here are some of the things that we did:
- Discovered that the gas station on the corner has a good selection of wine and not expensive.
- Took Mo for a walk at midnight and he loved it.
- Had lunch at Le Royal, our favorite bakery in South Miami.
- Watched the TV series called Emma. He stayed up to 3am watching because he wanted to see what happens. He tells me this the next morning. “I know what happens, she ends up with the guy, but I had to watch it anyway”. I laughed my butt off.
- Went to happy hour and had dinner with friends.
- Got a parking ticket.
- He bought me some new wheels for my bike and surprised me.
- He slept while I went to help one of the coaches of Alien Endurance (I couldn’t run so she asked for help I was like ok).
- And a bunch of other stuff (My family is going to be pissed at me when they read this since we did not do anything with them). Sorry it was only several days.
What I learned is that next time Steve is coming home I better get everything done before he gets here. I also learned that if you tell someone they are doing a good job it can get this sort of reaction and I quote “you just made my heart smile”.